Internet of Things (IoT)
When it comes to speed to modern technology, probably there is nothing more modern than the Internet of Things (IoT).
IoT is a network of connected devices that generate and share data with each other including systems on-premise and in Cloud. The IoT generates 5 quintillion 1018 (5,000,000,000,000,000,000) bytes of data every day; and it is increasing rapidly.
IoT devices include industrial equipment, devices, sensors, household appliances: smart televisions, thermostats, toasters, lighting, security systems, speakers, wearable technology, medical automobiles, yoga mats, salt shakers, and water bottles.
Information collected from various devices is analyzed and turned into actionable knowledge by human or AI to facilitate long-term decision-making and workplace efficiency.
Liberate your IoT data
Interestingly, IoT isn’t a technology or a platform you adopt or install. IoT in fact is a complex collection of technologies, platforms, and solutions.
We help organizations collect data from their devices and store into a repository (Data warehouse, Data Lake, or Lakehouse) where it's integrated and transformed into powerful Analytics & Intelligence.
IoT promises to deliver a wealth of powerful data; Lotus Pacific assists companies to successfully harness and utilize this information to design products, target marketing, and better understand customer behavior.
We firmly believe that IoT, complemented by Data Science, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) will deliver advanced insights and make businesses agile and productive. Eventually, manufacturing industry will evolve into fully automated units.
Why Lotus Pacific?
Lotus Pacific has comprehensive know-how on IoT connectivity from infrastructure to devices.
- Our multi-disciplinary engineers have domain-specific knowledge and experience to carefully select, architect, integrate, and execute these technologies to achieve the desired outcome
- Our dedicated IoT professionals are skilled in network communications, cyber security, AI powered analytics, and cloud platform integration
- We transform your IoT data into Business Value:
* Increase efficiency and productivity
* Gain contextual awareness of equipment and systems
* Create new business models and revenue streams
* Enhance customer experience and Effective Marketing
* Increase safety and security